Sunday, October 25, 2015

Same song, second verse, little bit louder ...

I know my posts have been short. I've been occupied - dating again! Really, really happy! It's surprising how fast the weekend goes when you're out with people the whole time.

I'm barely keeping up on my online MFA classes, and I have a new class starting tomorrow. I've got about six more weeks of classes and I really, really have to finish my thesis proposal (which is now two weeks late/behind ... goodie).

Work keeps me insanely busy. I don't have much time to do anything else.

Took the boss to the airport today. Fell asleep afterward until 2 p.m. That's mostly because we went to a Florence and the Machine concert last night.

I'm smitten kitten.

Also, first publication online is happening tomorrow. Dirty Chai Magazine "Lit with a Kick" is publishing me in their eighth issue!!! Tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment