Sunday, January 10, 2016

Podcasting is harder than it looks

About a year ago, my knitting buddy mentioned she wanted to start a podcast. We finally made it happen today. It's going to be called "Knit Two Together" (k2tog). It took a few takes and I'm letting her take the lead on preparing the file for uploading, but I think it was fun.

Work keeps me busy and school is about to restart, so I could only commit to doing something once a month, although Deb is going to probably record at least once a month on her own.

I haven't started on the unread books projects yet, although I dragged two books around with me all weekend and never cracked open their spines.

I finished two washcloths and all I have left to do is finishing on them.

Sorry this isn't my best post, but I'm running and/or have run out of steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment