Sunday, August 9, 2015

Knitting Pattern

I'm writing my first knitting pattern. It's a kitchen towel, but I haven't finished it yet. I also think I want it to be wider than the prototype, but it's got a garter stitch border and the interior of the towel is a slip stitch pattern. I'll write it up when I finish and maybe put it up on Ravelry.

Tentative Pattern:

CO 40

Knit 10 rows

Row 11 Knit 5 (Knit 1, Slip 1 (purlwise)) until last five stitches, Knit 5

Row 12 Knit 5, Purl until last five stitches, Knit 5

Repeat rows 11 and 12 until piece measures approx. 26 inches

Knit 10 rows.


I managed to knit up an Almost Lost Dishcloth and a Grandma's Best Dishcloth while traveling.

If I have news, I'll post it next week ... on my 30th Birthday!!!

I also finished moving out of my ex's place today. Gave the keys back, the garage door opener. I'm sad. So incredibly sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment